Aster Health Academy (“we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with the practices described in this notice.
This notice explains our practices regarding the collection of personal data that we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website that links to or refers to this notice (“our website”) and its use, maintenance and protection and disclose it. This notice applies to personal data collected through our website regardless about the country in which it is located. Separate privacy provisions apply to subscribers of our products and servers on it here. The Website may contain links to websites, plug-ins, social networks or proprietary applications by a third party. Clicking these links or enabling these connections may allow the third party to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and encourage you to read each site’s privacy notice letter you visit.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the processing and storage of your personal data. Once linked on our website, you accept and agree to the policies described in this notice. Your continued linking to our website after any such revisions indicate your acceptance and agreement with them; Therefore, please review the notice periodically
Updates (see changes to our privacy notice).
- Data that we may collect about you
We collect and use different types of data from and about you, including:
- Personal data that we may reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, including – on including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, or A or any other identifier that we may use to contact you online or offline Other similar identifier Internet connection (“Personal Data”).
- Non-personal data that does not directly or indirectly identify you or that is directly related to you specific, such as demographic, statistical or aggregate information. Do not specify statistical or aggregated data directly, but we may extract non-personally identifiable aggregate or statistical data from the data specific person or personal. For example, we may collect personal data to calculate the percentage of users who access a specific feature of the website.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer Internet access, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, or plug-in types add-ons for the browser or operating system and platform.
- Non-personal details about interactions on the website, including locators for uniform resources. The entirety of the clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time) and the products you use viewed or searched for; Page response times, errors when loading, and length of visits to certain pages page interaction information (eg scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs) and browsing techniques away from customer service. Click on the page or any phone number used to call a number If we combine or connect non-personal, technical or demographic data with personal data in order to identify an individual directly or indirectly, we treat the data collected as personal data.
- How do we collect data about you?
We use various methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide us with information about you by filling out forms or by writing to us on the phone or email or otherwise. This includes: Information you share in social media functions on our website, enter a contest, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem on our website.
- Resources available to third parties or publicly. We may obtain information about you if you are visiting Other websites that use our own or third-party cookies, including – on For example – business partners and subcontractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, and advertising network providers of analysis services, providers of research information, credit rating agencies, and data brokers or aggregators.
- Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
others in order to distinguish you from other users of the Website. This helps us provide you with a better and more service
These automatic data collection technologies do the following: When you browse our website. allow us
- Estimating audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your preferences so that we can tailor our website to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognizing you when you return to our website.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.