1) Tables & Graphs
The numerical reasoning test introduces a large family of tables and graphs that represent maths data.
Tables and graphs questions assess your understanding of numerical data presented in them, along with your ability to extract relevant data sets and use it correctly.
From these Numerical Reasoning questions, your future employer wants to ascertain how you form logical deductions.
What to expect?
- Tables display data in rows and columns, containing a lot of numerical information in a small space. You will need to learn how to extract only what is needed to come up with an answer.
- Graphs mostly show the relation between a number of different items or variables. To solve them efficiently you will have to get to know the relationship types and learn how to spot them.
Tables & graphs questions appear in the following Numerical Reasoning tests:
- SHL Numerical Reasoning test
- Talent-Q (Korn Ferry) Numerical test
- Cut-e (AON) Numerical Aptitude test – Scales
- Saville tests
- Cubiks Logiks test